I just want to show that some progress it being made on the workshop:)
Scaffolding put up.
The old membrane had numerous holes and some of the slates where in disrepair. So I decided to have the roof renovated.
Here you can see the new membrane and my friend Noel helping me to fit a lower ceiling.
The membrane and tiles are in place and we have made good progress on the new ceiling.
As the scaffolding stayed up over the weekend I fitted some guttering. Note the slates are mostly original except for some that where second hand.
The paint was beginning to flake off. This is due the wall not being cleaned properly before painting. So I also took the opportunity to scrape off the loose paint and clean the surface before applying new paint.
That looks much better!:)
Upcoming Monday the digger will arrive so we can lay cables and fit water supply.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink